Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 22

Things have been going along quite smoothly. I feel like we are a couple again.
Although, since the last post, one of my knees [left one] has really hit the skids and I've been quite immobile. It hurts all the time but I've been trying really hard not to complain any more than i have to.
I had X-rays and i have arthritis in both knees and my left ankle, and a huge spur on my left heel. I'm surprised i can do anything! But i'm doing OK - hobbling along. I have a stationary bike that is a sitting one [like one of those green thing bikes], i dunno what its called. I've been using that to strengthen my leg muscles and support my knees better. Way to long coming. 
I asked John one night if i had become a burden, even in the slightest. He said not at all and i believe he is being sincere. 
If i were to be brutally honest, if the roles were reversed, i dunno if i'd be so lovely. I feel really shallow admitting that, but its honest, and something to work on

Overall, things are going nicely. I find that keeping the light hearted banter up, helps both of our hearts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment