Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30 - Day 8

All my boys have been really sick this week. So progress has all been me. I have made an attempt with the clutter, and i have a realistic list of stuff that should be done everyday, that i'm going to try to adhere too.
I found myself a casual job, babysitting someones 4 kids from 6am to 9am - when i take them to school. It's only something little, but it's something and something is good.
As i was getting ready to go and be interviewed by the mum, i looked at my reflection in the mirror - Really looked - I haven't done that for a while. The thought crossed my mind that there comes a point when you can no longer polish a turd. It didn't matter what make up i put on, or how nice the clothes were that i put on. I'm fat and unattractive - a LOT worse looking than i had thought when i was avoiding mirrors. Not a good feeling to go to a job interview with. Even though i am going for weight loss surgery at Christmas, i don't think it would hurt to make more effort to be healthy now. I have been making more effort with my appearance since starting this blog. Small things & baby steps
I've asked John to at least say 'Pardon me" after farting, so he acknowledges that manners matter. Because they do, and it matters to me

No comments:

Post a Comment