Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6

I have been sick over the past few days. All my clutter clearing? I watched it creep back. I have taught my kids well, apparently.
I can't wait to feel better and do some stuff. Although i have realised something over the time of starting this blog - i have more energy at night, so maybe i should do housework stuff after dinner. That's not very conventional, but neither am i.

John is still sick, but still working. The more he works, the longer he stays sick. It sucks.
He has been showing me affection while we watch tele. I notice, and it's nice. We have 2 couches, and i didn't realise that over time, he sits on one and i sit on the other. I used to sit next to him, and i cant remember why i moved. Maybe to be closer to the phone charger? I dunno, but in hind sight, it just created one more wedge between us. Last night i sat next to him.

Talking to my daughter about relationship stuff today, i realised something. God has told me for years that i need to do what i'm doing now [but not quite this extent], but i was proud, and chose to be a Jonah. Jonah ended up doing what he was told, and his life got better.

No comments:

Post a Comment