Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8

Today was real nice. I got stuff done - cleaning, sorting, creating, and playing. John mowed the lawn [it's a BIG lawn!] and he made burgers for dinner. He was a bit playful today. I was hanging out washing and he snuck up on me from behind, naked lol It's been a long time since he played like that. Simple, but it means a lot to me when he is playful, in anyway.

I dunno where they stopped, but John lost his manners over the years. He burps and farts, and makes a scene when he does, like its a sport. A dirty, disgusting sport. And i have to say, that has made him quite unattractive to me! I mean, i appreciate toilet humour, and a funny sounding fart is funny. But to lift your leg, and go red in the face while you force it out, possibly shart, then laugh at the stench? [even during meals] That''s not funny at all. And the boys are following suit, where they always used their manners before.
Well, since starting this blog, i've asked John to use his manners and say 'Parden me" after farting or burping. He's doing that, reluctantly. It's not so funny to cock your leg and make a scene, if you know you're expected to use your manners afterwards. He laughs as he says it. I dont know weather he's mocking or embarrassed. I dont get why its amusing to use manners. But he's using them, and thats what matters. I appreciate it a lot!
No one likes to live with a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment